Area of Focus
T4E (Technology for Education) is an annual IEEE international conference on advanced learning technologies and pedagogy for technology-enhanced learning. T4E 2019, will be held at Goa University, Goa, India from December 9 - 12, 2019. This is the tenth in a series of annual events with earlier T4E conferences held in Bengaluru, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kharagpur, Kollam, Warangal, Mumbai and Chennai in the years 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018 respectively.
T4E 2019 will provide a forum to bring together colleagues interested in promoting learning and teaching through the use of technology, and sharing the latest research results in this emerging interdisciplinary area. We invite papers from students, teachers and researchers in academia and industry to present the results of their R&D efforts in education through the use of technology.
Areas of Focus
The areas of focus are categorized into the following themes in the domain intersecting technology and education.
Theme 1: Pedagogical Strategies and Interventions for Technology-Enhanced Learning
- Adaptive and personalized approaches for improvement of education.
- Assessment and evaluation models for technology-enhanced learning.
- Case studies of blending e-content into classrooms and labs.
- Role of cognition in technology-enhanced learning.
- Curriculum design for technology-enhanced learning.
- Impact of social networks on learning.
- Innovative use of ICT for content development and classroom use.
- Pan-domain thinking skills.
- Pedagogical design of technology enhanced learning environments.
- Pedagogies for remote learning, e-learning, and blended learning.
Theme 2: Technologies to Improve Access to Education
- Bridging urban-rural gap in education.
- e-learning in vernacular languages.
- Growth and impact of the Open Educational Resources movement.
Theme 3: Development of Technologies to Support Education
- Game-based learning.
- Learning analytics.
- Semantic web technologies in education.
- Smart learning environments.
- Emerging technologies for learning.
- Techniques and standards for learning resources.
- Virtual and augmented reality.