TCLT IEEE Scholarship AWARDEES
This year, we received a lot of applications. Due to the limited resources TCLT has, we cannot award every single application. After review and assessment of all applications, we are pleased to notify you that you have been awarded a reimbursement of up to US $300 for travel, accommodation and registration expenses. The details of the scholarship recipients are as follows:
- Developing a student feedback system using a design-based research approach
Pankaj Chavan, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
- Touchy Feely affordances of digital technology for embodied interactions can enhance ‘epistemic access’
DurgaPrasad Karnam, Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education, TIFR- Mumbai
- Collaborative and Disciplinary Engagement Levels of Teams while Managing Design Uncertainties.
Navneet Kaur, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
- Data-driven Validation of Pedagogical Model - A Case of Blended LCM Model
HIROYUKI KUROMIYA, Kyoto University
- RoadEthos: Game based learning to sensitize children on road safety through ethical reasoning
Herold P C, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
- Capturing Learner Interaction in Computer-based Learning Environment: Design and Application
Rumana Pathan, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
- Designing TinkMate: A Seamless Tinkering Companion for Engineering Design Kits
Ashutosh Raina, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
- Collaborative Approaches to Problem-Solving on Lines and Angles Using Augmented Reality
Pratiti Sarkar, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
- I Can Also Make Robots! Inspiring Girls in Rural India to Learn Robotics Through a Gender-Sensitive Curriculum
Gayathri Manikutty, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
- Musical Mimicry to learn Audio processing
Rutuja Ekatpure, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
- Inter-rater Reliability of a Bilingual Malayalam-English Dyslexia Screening Test
Mithun Haridas, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
- e-Assessment Based Study Related to Notions around Competitive Examinations in India
Parneet Kaur, University Institute of Engineering and Technology (Panjab University)
- Verification of C-program using Annotations
Sriya Samptur, PES University
- Perspectives on curriculum inclusive MOOCs for Engineering Education: Reflection & Learning
AAKARSH SHRIVASTAVA, Amity University
- Hierarchical Mind Map Generation from Video Lectures
Anusha Vimalaksha, PES University
- Heuristic evaluation and user experience redesign of ‘think & link’ learning environment – A case study
T.G. Lakshmi, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
- An appraisal of internet based education in Karnataka state
Manjunatha Byrappa, University of Mysore
- Systematic study to identify the usage and role of mobile devices for Classroom-Interaction
Pooja Kumari, National Institute of Technology Agartala
- A correlational study between the parent and the teacher’s self-reported assessments on the child’s performance
Deepak Ranjan Padhi, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
- Development of MATLAB based LearnFFT Tool for Constructive and Graphical Understanding of FFT
Spruha Satavlekar, Ramrao Adik Institute of Technology, Navi Mumbai
- ArDesign and Development of an Augmented Reality Tracing Application for Kindergarten students
Arnav Nigam, PDPM IIITDM Jabalpur
- Technologies, Challenges and Tools for Digital Learning
ITALIA JOSEPH MARIA, Bharathiar University
Please note that students who have been awarded the grant MUST attend the conference IN PERSON and introduce yourself and present receipts of the expenses to PC Co-chair, Dr. Ramkumar Rajendran, for check-in purpose.
Information and documents required for the students:
- Completed Student Travel Grant Form.
- Completed W-8 form, with hand-written signature (will be returned if not completed). The form is not really for tax purposes, but having the details on location/address.
- Receipts (Example: travel and hotel expenses) up to 300 USD.
- Bank details that include name of bank, bank address, swift number, IBAN number and name on the account. (it's easier to make payments by wire when the payment is going overseas).
The student needs to submit all receipts and the completed W-8 form with hand-written signature directly to Maggie Johnson ([email protected]) and cc to TCLT chair Dr. Maiga Chang ([email protected]) and T4E 2019 Program Chair Ramkumar Rajendran ([email protected]) BETWEEN ***DECEMBER 12, 2019** AND ***DECEMBER 22, 2019**, AFTER the completion of the conference, otherwise it's forfeited.
If you have any questions, please write an email to Maggie Johnson ([email protected]) and cc to TCLT chair Dr. Maiga Chang ([email protected]) and T4E 2019 Program Chair Ramkumar Rajendran ([email protected]) so they can be aware of your submission and be in the loop.